- Công thức tính lực ma sát trượt và bài tập có lời giải từ A – Z
- Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Review 2022: Pros and Cons – NerdWallet
- 15 Snacks to Reach for at Work When You’re Hungry and Have No Time
- MNC Advantages and Disadvantages | Pros and Cons of MNC (Multinational Corporation), Benefits and Drawbacks
- Wincoin (WIN) Price, Chart & News | Binance: Wincoin price, WIN price, Wincoin value
Located in Central New York, Eva’s European Sweets has been the home for Authentic Polish cuisine for 25 years.
Eva’s is open for Dine-in & Take-out, Tuesday through Saturday. She features a daily selection of authentic Polish dishes from the freshest of ingredients. From her Pierogi, Bigos stew, and the Hungarian take on traditional placki, each meal is individually and carefully made individually with full attention to the flavors and traditions of Polonia.
Don’t forget to check out Eva’s dessert case as you walk in – it’s full of homemade cakes, pies and cheesecakes. With the rotating menu of desserts, you’re guaranteed to find something to make your mouth water. If you’re too full, take a piece home!
Eva’s also has an extensive list of Polish and Eastern European beer.