- Learn About Real Estate Investing With This $25 Course Deal
- The real Los Pollos Hermanos of Breaking Bad – Fantrippers
- Health insurance in Arizona: find affordable coverage | healthinsurance.org
- The Point Restaurant and Bar Osprey, FL | Must Do Visitor Guides
- Presenting Free Official LSAT Prep: LawHub and Khan Academy | The Law School Admission Council
Rodney Scott is famous for his whole hog barbecue, and now Atlantans no longer need to jaunt to Charleston to get it. The fast-casual outpost brings all of his staples to Atlanta and a pretty dining room with big windows and blue accents to enjoy it in. When it comes to the food, pork is of course a great way to go here (as a sandwich or on a plate) but so are the spare ribs and even the fried catfish. Basically, just pick the protein that you’re in the mood for and you’ll be pleased. But also, those sides. The macaroni and cheese are not to be missed and you definitely need hush puppies. The “tater truck” aka loaded baked potato is great, too.