- Mario Kart 8’s Coconut Mall Track Got a Wild Update, And the Internet Is Taking Notice – IGN
- Công thức tính cạnh hình vuông và bài tập có lời giải
- Home – Golf Club of Indiana
- Stress-Free Ways to Serve Individual Portions When Entertaining a Group
- Tính chất hóa học của rượu etylic C2H6O, công thức cấu tạo Rượu etylic và các bài giải bài tập – hóa học 9 bài 44
The best startup executive summary example is friendly yet formal. It invites the reader to become involved in a very exciting opportunity. Here is an example of an executive summary for a neighborhood tutoring center.
The mission of Gradvisors is to empower the next generation of students with the next generation of teachers.
Gradvisors began as a campus tutoring service at Henley High School. It was founded by Sarah McKellan and Rogelio Cruz after they completed their teaching credentials at the University of Washington. Gradvisors moved off campus and into their first location at 1874 Andersen Road on September 16 of this year. Here, Gradvisors has been able to serve the greater Santa Fe community.
Although the country’s average high school graduation rate has risen to 84% in the last few years, Sante Fe schools continue to fall. According to USA Today, Santa Fe’s graduation rate is 68.6%, with only 41.7% of adults holding a high school degree. Additionally, the crime rate in Santa Fe has increased by 15.47% in the last year. Currently, there are only two places for middle and high schools to work on their homework after school: the YMCA and the Boys and Girls’ Clubs, neither of which employ full-time tutors.
Gradvisors provides a place for low-performing students to work on their homework after school. The tutors at Gradvisors are students who have graduated from local schools and are currently in their college or post-graduate studies. By placing recent graduates in tutoring positions, Gradvisors aspires to begin a cycle of mentorship that improves Santa Fe’s graduation rates overall.
Our Target Market
Gradvisors hopes to serve middle and high schoolers who are underperforming in school, particularly those who have had encounters with law enforcement. Ideally, these students will bring their friends to the center as well. The ultimate goal is to tutor these students through graduation and bring them back as mentor tutors.
Keys to Success
Gradvisors is new to the Santa Fe community, but we have several advantages that are sure to lead to success.
- Central location to three public high schools and two middle schools
- Social media marketing campaign
- Partnership with local school administration for student recommendations
- Investments from Santa Fe businesses and colleges
- Tutors earn work experience and professional hours rather than financial compensation, lowering overhead costs
- Limited competition in the area
Thanks to several grants and investments, Gradvisors has been able to serve 56 students in the last school year. We hope to reach more students and expand our tutor base in the coming year. In three years’ time, we plan to meet our costs with additional funding from investments and minimal subscription costs from students.
Opportunities for Investment
Currently, Gradvisors is looking for investment partners from Santa Fe business owners who care about the future of our city. We expect both a financial and educational return on investment within the calendar year. Investing in the future of a child is, ultimately, the greatest investment of all.