This past year has made us look a little harder at restaurants with outdoor space. I’ve certainly searched endlessly to find some some that have a beautiful space, good food, and good drinks. Here are some of my favorites:
- Tre Tratoria – Located behind SAMA, this restaurant has perfect covered outdoor seating with views of the riverwalk. Do not miss out on the deviled eggs–they’re delicious!
- Little Em’s – This place is worth the hype! And as an oyster (and seafood) lover, it hits all the right notes. Definitely get the oysters, crudo, and ceviche plates. Reservations are a must.
- La Fonda on Main – This patio will make you feel like you’re in a completely different place! The lights in between the grown trees make this Mexican restaurant feel super cozy. Margaritas and churros always go together.
- Southerleigh – Their outdoor seating is the absolute best people watching at the Pearl. They have umbrellas which help during the summer. I prefer their outdoor bar, which is small, making it more intimate. Get the pineapple mimosa during brunch!
- Bliss – Perfect date night spot! Their outdoor area feels romantic and intimate. The wines list includes some excellent options and if you’re into it, for sure order the bone marrow!
- Ocho – This Hotel Havana restaurant has instagram worthy decor! The big greenhouse look and bright plates will put anyone in a great mood. Grab yourself a mojito and avocado salad for a perfect happy hour duo.
Best coffee shops with outdoor seating in San Antonio
Where to eat in San Antonio
Outdoor headshot locations in San Antonio