- GHT price – 1 GHT to usd value history chart – how much is a GHT worth today? | Neironix
- Tesla files trademark for restaurant services – going to grab a bite at a Tesla burger joint soon?
- Competitive loan-groups and economic achievements of microcredit loan users in a group-lending program: Estimating the impacts of a self-selected loan group on the household income of its members: Evi
- Easy Coin – Chơi game kiếm tiền v5.1 [MOD] – Tải Game Android Mod/Hack Miễn Phí
- Eagle House Restaurant – Williamsville, NY | Groupon
MENTOR, Ohio (WOIO) – A blaze outside Market Street Family Restaurant led to an evacuation of the building Saturday morning.
The Mentor Fire Department said a passerby on the freeway called the restaurant after spotting smoke, so management quickly got everyone out and called 911.
Restaurant staff told 19 News it happened around 9 a.m.
The business will be closed until further notice, and a reopening date will be shared on their social media accounts.
Thankfully, the fire department said, no injuries were reported and the fire did not spread inside the building.
A video shared with 19 News by a witness shows flames and heavy smoke.
The blaze remains under investigation. No word on the cause.
Market Street Family Restaurant is located at 8450 Market St. in Mentor.
Staff said their sister location, Perry Family Restaurant in Painesville, remains open.
Copyright 2021 WOIO. All rights reserved.