- Snack carts are replacing serving trays on JetBlue as the airline adds more seats to planes
- 10 Perfect Ideas for the Interior Decor of a Restaurant
- Orchid (OXT) price prediction 2022–2030: is the coin a buy?
- Earn High School Credits for Free with these Courses and fulfil Graduation Requirements – Red Comet
- AIA Vietnam recognised with 2 accolades at the Technology Excellence Awards
What is FIRO
Zcoin utiulizes a zerocoin protocol, providing anonymity for transactions in a unique scalable way. The protocol, which was originally intended to be an extension for Bitcoin, enables users to maintain complete anonymity and send coins with no transaction history whatever. Similar to other privacy centric coin, Zcoin uses zero-knowledge proofs for its privacy and aim to keep mining as egalitarian as possible to avoid centralisation of mining power. Although there are many competitors in the privacy coin ecosystem, it is important to remember that Zcoin has the advantage of being based on Bitcoin code although it got rejected once, perhaps those anonymity features will be a part of Bitcoins future.