- Candy and snack trends to watch—including ‘new-stalgia’
- Stuffed Dates 5 ways – Fufu’s Kitchen
- Dinner & shows from Crazy Horse Horse Paris : distinctive restaurants and brasseries – Crazy Horse Paris
- Cách nấu trà sữa truyền thống cho những vị khách “hiện đại”
- Menu – The Fireplace Restaurant & Lounge – Lounge
ACCESS is delighted to share that we are offering English language First Aid Skills Training courses starting in The Hague and Amsterdam. Open to all who would like to learn or brush up on their First Aid skills and of particular value for parents of young children. We are delighted to be able to work with Linda Malley on this project, as well as our partners at Big Ben Kids in Wassenaar, and Boezemvriend in Amsterdam.
Linda Malley has been providing this course to and through many organisations in the Netherlands. The feedback is impressive, as is the knowledge she shares. Among the topics covered are: caring for unresponsive breathing casualties; CPR; choking; wounds; bleeding; shock and seizures. Some hands-on examples of what to do with minor injuries – sprains and strains; head injury; burns, bites and stings, severe allergic reaction; heat exhaustion and asthma, will also be covered.
Linda Bosma-Malley trained as a Registered General Nurse in the UK, specialising in Paediatrics. Having worked in Neurology as a nurse in the Netherlands and as a First Aid Trainer during her family’s time in South Africa, Linda understands the importance of providing people with the skills and confidence to respond effectively to accidents or sudden illness. Linda is a registered and certified First Aid Trainer, qualified to teach and assess a full range of first aid courses.
She has been providing first aid courses in and around The Hague since 2008 for adults and teenagers from a wide variety of organisations, including schools, day-care centres, sporting clubs, scout groups, community and parenting groups. Linda is passionate about teaching people the necessary skills that can make the difference when it really counts.
The course was great, just what I was looking for, very practical, intense, and super useful. The teacher was great, very clear, and lovely person. Me & my partner had a great time, we enjoyed the class, it was definitely worth the trip from Amsterdam. I already recommended the class to other people/parents, and will recommend it every time I can. The relief I felt after doing the class and feeling more prepared for my expecting baby is amazing.
Cintia Alicia Bruscantini, September 2021
Rest assured, measures regarding the health & safety of course participants, and in keeping with Covid considerations are taken during our courses.
Emergency First Aid – 5 ways to save a life – 2.5hrs – €60 per person (includes VAT)
Unresponsiveness, Not Breathing, Choking, Severe Bleeding & Seizures. Come and learn what to do in the first vital minutes whilst waiting for an ambulance. Plenty of hands on experience.
Emergency and Basic First Aid – 10 First Aid Skills everyone should know – 6 hrs – €130 per person (includes VAT)
Bumps, Bruises, Burns, Bites, Breaks, Bleeds. Come and learn how to give Basic First Aid following an accident. Maybe you just like to update knowledge and know when to call the Doctor. This interactive training course will also give you the Emergency skills and knowledge needed to act when it really matters. What to do when someone becomes Unresponsive, Stops Breathing, Drowning, Choking will also be taught with plenty of time for hands on practice.
Confirmation of your participation/attendance will only be sent after we have received your payment. You will receive payment instructions once you have registered. Should you have any inquiries about the course, please do get in touch with us via firstaid[@]access-nl.org.
**Kindly indicate when you make payment which city & course you are paying for. Thank you.
Course dates 2022/2023
The Hague – at Big Ben Kids in Wassenaar – Schoolstraat 76, 2242 KG, Wassenaar
- 15 October 2022 – Emergency First Aid – 5 ways to save a life (10:00-12:30)
- 15 October 2022 – Emergency and Basic First Aid – 10 First Aid Skills everyone should know (10:00 – 16:00)
- 26 November 2022 – Emergency First Aid – 5 ways to save a life (10:00-12:30)
- 26 November 2022 – Emergency and Basic First Aid – 10 First Aid Skills everyone should know (10:00 – 16:00)
- 21 January 2023- Emergency First Aid – 5 ways to save a life (10:00-12:30)
- 21 January 2023 – Emergency and Basic First Aid – 10 First Aid Skills everyone should know (10:00 – 16:00)
Amsterdam – at Boezemvriend in Amsterdam – Overtoom 205, 1054 HT Amsterdam
- 16 October 2022 – Emergency First Aid – 5 ways to save a life (10:00-12:30)
- 27 November 2022 – Emergency First Aid – 5 ways to save a life (10:00-12:30)
- 22 January 2023 – Emergency First Aid – 5 ways to save a life (10:00-12:30)
Register for First Aid Course
Fill the form to register for First Aid Course of your choice: