Flood Insurance Built For You
You’ve carefully created that special place called home, filled with all the creature comforts reflecting who you are and what you love. That’s why it’s smart to protect it against floods, which can happen anytime, anywhere — even if you don’t live in a flood zone.
But here’s a surprising fact: Did you know that most homeowners, renters or condo insurance policies don’t provide protection from flood damage?
Not to worry.
American Family conveniently offers flood insurance from the National Flood Insurance Program. And usually it’s surprisingly affordable – a drop in the bucket compared to how much flood damage could cost.
Get started by contacting your American Family agent today.
Why Flood Insurance Matters
From the rooftop to the basement and almost everything in between, The National Flood Insurance Program offers the flood damage protection you need for your home and possessions.
- Your home and its foundation
- Clothes, furniture, electronics and other possessions
- Your special treasures, like artwork or jewelry (up to $2,500)
- Electrical and plumbing
- Heating, venting and air conditioning
- Installed carpeting, paneling, bookcases and cabinets
- Window blinds and curtains