Explore Florida's Golf Communities: Luxury Homes For Sale in Florida
Known as the “Sunshine State,” Florida offers beautiful beaches, pristine diving conditions, and some of the World’s best known theme parks including Disney World and Universal Studios. Florida is also home to over 1,500 golf courses making living in a golf course community easy and ideal for families, active adults, and golfers over 55.
You don’t have to be an avid golfer to enjoy living the golf course lifestyle. For many, the breathtaking views alone are enough to make the idea of living in a Florida golf course community sound like a dream come true. But the benefits of living in a golf course community extend far beyond aesthetics. Below are just a few of the many benefits of living in a Florida golf course community.
Play golf at your convenience
– The first and most obvious benefit of living in a Florida golf course community is that you get to play just about whenever you want to. Most Florida golf course communities offer instant access to the course for community residents. Golf course communities also usually offer state-of-the-art golf technology as well as instruction. You will never get a better chance to practice your golf game.
– Luxurious amenities are usually part and parcel of living in a Florida golf course community. These amenities can be indoor as well as outdoor, and include swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, fitness centers, restaurants, bars, driving ranges, pro shops, equestrian centers, walking trails, basketball courts, baseball fields, bocce ball and more.
– The clubhouses in Florida golf course communities—especially the larger communities—are extremely active, with social events happening all year round. These social events allow you to meet and get to know your neighbors, having a lot of fun while you are at it.
Great Resale Value
– If you ever wish to sell your Florida golf course home, odds are you will get a great resale value for it. Golf Course homes are always in high demand. The real estate market may go through ups and downs, but real estate along golf courses invariably stay stable.
– Last, but not least living in a Florida golf course community has a dreamlike quality, the experience exposing you to breathtaking mountain and golf course views, a sprawling fairway right in your backyard, the natural beauty satisfying to golfers and non-golfers alike.
Featured Luxury Homes For Sale
Whether you're looking for a full-time residence in a private country club or a second home in one of Florida's gated golf communities, your options are plentiful as you explore the best golf communities in Florida. Our team of certified REALTORSⓇ are local golf course property specialists who can help you find a home the perfect golf course community to fit your lifestyle and the golf home to fit your dreams. Explore our portfolio of luxury golf homes for sale in Florida and see what it means to #LiveLifeToATee.
Florida Golf Regions and Cities
Boca Raton Golf Communities
Jupiter Area Golf Communities
Palm Beach Area Golf Communities
North Palm beach, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens
Treasure Coast Golf Communities
Hobe Sound, Palm City, Stuart