- Top 10 Best Greek Food in Seattle, WA – September 2022 – Yelp
- THE BEST 10 Restaurants near Dallas, TX 75201 – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
- Tsob-Tsobe! is a quality, affordable and authentic Russian Restaurant in Brooklyn
- Downtown Riverside Restaurants – Mission Inn Riverside
- Restaurant Brands International completes its purchase of Firehouse Subs
About Our Courses
Florida traffic school is the only way to dismiss points from a traffic ticket and avoid an increase to your insurance. Our 100% online courses provide an easy and convenient option for meeting your traffic school requirements.
Our 4-hour, 8-hour and 12-hour driver improvement courses are approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) and accepted by all Florida courts! We also provide a DHSMV-approved Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) course to drivers who need to complete court-ordered TLSAE or meet the requirements to get a hardship license.
4-Hour Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) Course
If you received a ticket for a noncriminal moving violation, you can elect to take a 4-hour Basic Driver Improvement course to dismiss your ticket and avoid the point penalty on your driving record.
Our online BDI course can help you:
- Dismiss points from a traffic ticket
- Avoid an increase to your insurance rate
- Save 9% on your traffic citation
- Comply with court-ordered BDI traffic school
This course also meets state requirements for the court-ordered Traffic Collision Avoidance Course (TCAC).
» Learn more about 4-hour traffic school
8-Hour Intermediate Driver Improvement (IDI) Course
Enroll in our online Intermediate Driver Improvement course to meet court requirements for 8-hour traffic school. This course may also be required if you receive two traffic tickets within the span of 12 months.
Our IDI course can help you:
- Meet court requirements for 8-hour traffic school
- Maintain your license after getting two traffic tickets in 12 months
- Keep points off your driving record
Even if you’ve already completed 4-hour traffic school in the past year, some Florida courts allow drivers to take the 8-hour IDI course after a recent traffic citation to keep points off their record. Check with the court that issued your ticket for details.
» Learn more about 8-hour traffic school
12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) Course
If your license has been suspended for receiving too many points on your record, take our Advanced Driver Improvement course to complete the training required to regain your driving privileges. The course is also mandatory for drivers whose license was revoked because they were classified as a habitual traffic offender (HTO).
Take our online ADI course to:
- Reinstate your suspended license
- Comply with court-ordered 12-hour traffic school
- Regain driving privileges after an HTO license revocation
- Meet the ADI requirement for the “Three Crashes in Three Years” law
As soon as you register for the 12-hour ADI course, you may qualify for a hardship license that lets you drive to and from work with a suspended or revoked license. To get back on the road as soon as possible, choose the email enrollment verification option during checkout to instantly receive your proof of enrollment.
» Learn more about 12-hour traffic school
4-Hour Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) Course
Take our online TLSAE course to comply with a court order or meet the requirements to apply for a hardship license after a license suspension. Florida may order drivers to complete the course, which covers state traffic laws and the effects of drugs and alcohol, after certain traffic offenses.
For example, underaged drivers whose license was suspended for driving with a blood alcohol level between 0.02 and 0.05 must take the TLSAE course before they can apply for a hardship license.
Take our online TLSAE course to:
- Comply with a court order
- Meet requirements to apply for a hardship license
- Refresh your knowledge of key traffic laws
- Learn more about the risks of impaired driving
The TLSAE course is approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. It includes seven timed modules and a final exam. Get started today to get back on the road fast!
» Learn more about the TLSAE course
While you have many choices for online traffic school courses, we provide features and benefits that competitors simply can’t match. Plus, our Florida-based customer support team is always ready to help. Trust Florida Online Traffic School to save you time and money. You’ve come to the right place!
» Register Now