- Công thức tổ hợp đầy đủ, chi tiết nhất – Toán lớp 11
- Business analysis and valuation of Traphaco Joint Stock Company (TRA-HOSE)
- Hướng Dẫn Cách Kiếm Tiền Trong Fifa Mobile 21, Cách Để Kiếm Nhiều Tiền Trong Game Fifa Mobile
- PC Cheats – Company of Heroes Wiki Guide – IGN
- Restaurant Depot – 305 S Regent St, Port Chester, New York, US – Zaubee
June 17, 2022
Early childhood educators who live and work in Texas are able to complete up to 20 clock hours of online training for free from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension’s Promoting Early Education Quality program.
Free enrollment for Texas early childhood professionals in the Texas Annual Training Course is 100% funded with federal Child Care and Development Funds.
The Texas Annual Training suite includes 12 online courses specially selected to meet the majority of the annual professional development requirements from Texas Child Care Regulation. Topics include:
- Child Development
- Guidance and Discipline
- Teacher-Child Interactions
- Child Maltreatment
- Safe Sleep
- Abusive Head Trauma
- Brain Development
- Health and Safety
Courses are available on the Texas Annual Training webpage. More child care courses can be found on the Texas A&M Child Care webpage.