- IDO là gì? Ý nghĩa của IDO trong đầu tư coin & cách tham gia IDO
- Cong Ty Tnhh Elentec Hcm Vina Import data And Contact-Great Export Import
- Lý thuyết các hệ thức lượng trong tam giác và giải tam giác
- After 24 Years, Pó Closes in the West Village
- Thai And Laos Food | Maya Thai Laos Restaurant | El Sobrante
At Freight Right, our success is built on hard work, but we believe that success is meant to be shared. That is why we emphasize giving back to our most vulnerable communities and taking care of our Earth.
We make annual financial contributions to orphanages in developing countries around the world. These funds provide basic necessities, education, and healthcare for children in need.
The freight industry is not the most eco-friendly industry; in fact, the U.S. trucking industry alone contributes about 5.57% of total greenhouse gas emissions, which makes for 1.6 billion metric tons of CO2 per year. We want to change that.
At Freight Right we prioritize using green alternatives to reduce our carbon footprint. We chose to partner with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SmartWay recommended carriers and are working to become a SmartWay partner ourselves. This would increase accountability to continue improving sustainability in our operations.