Carmen's Cuban Cafe & Lounge now open!
Our family here at Carmen's is ready to serve you and we couldn't be more excited to see our loyal guests and friends! We are sincerely grateful for your support and patience during this pandemic. We have been working hard to prepare for our reopening with additional safety measures to ensure the health and well-being of you and our staff. Along with these enhancements, we continue to strive to offer delicious authentic Cuban cuisine and provide the best service you have come to know and expect.
Our doors are open for dine-in service w/ social distance seating, as well as on-line ordering for contact-less carry-out, curbside pick-up or delivery service. Please use our website for online ordering. Your support of Carmen's , our family-owned restaurant, is truly appreciated and we know it will keep us going!
Our safety standards include, but not limited to:
- limiting the number of people allowed in the restaurant and at each table
- frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high-contact surfaces
- sanitizing of laminated menus after every use (disposable menus also available)
- QR code available for guests to scan to access our digital menu on mobile devices
- our staff will have their temperature checked as they arrive to work
- staff members are required to wear protective masks at all times
- frequent and rigorous hand-washing required of staff (w/ hand sanitizing stations available throughout the restaurant)
The Triangle's first authentic Cuban Restaurant
Carmen’s Cuban Café & Lounge exudes the aroma and flavor of an authentic Cuban restaurant. The rhythmic palpitations of Salsa, Son Cubano, and the fragrance of the savory cuisine dishes permeate the air.
Carmen’s offers an array of traditional Cuban dishes, and the signature Mojito Cubano isn’t to be missed. With the vintage artwork and the exotic palms, the restaurant evokes the warmth of Old Havana.
Order Online Delivery Order