Foster positive change in your community with classes like these:
- courses to support business professionals, including business law, human resources, management, manufacturing and marketing
- computer and technology courses that suit skill levels from beginner to advanced
- courses in parenting, the arts and hobbies
- a number of health and wellness courses
- select courses offer continuing education credits
Instruction is available anytime, anywhere, and through a variety of devices—perfect for busy lifestyles and different learning styles. Gale Courses is well-suited for people who want a self-paced learning environment and engagement with fellow students and instructor.
Lessons are assigned twice a week and often feature text, video, interactive games, and images. New courses begin each month.
By offering career-focused and lifelong learning courses, your library can become the most essential education institution in your community.
- On-the-go, mobile-friendly classroom environment
- 365+ online courses available 24/7
- Classes are 6-weeks long and new courses begin each month
- Courses focus on professional development, technology skills, and personal enrichment
- Professionally taught by college instructor
- Certificate of completion is awarded