Happy Hour is back!
Join us in the Sportsbar Monday-Thursday, 4:00pm-7:00pm. Here are our new daily specials:
• Monday – Draft Beer and Burger $8. Build your own burger w/ side of fries $1 wings
• Tuesday – Taco Tuesday/ Modelo Especial Special 3 Chicken, Beef or Pulled Pork w/ draft of Modelo $9
• Wednesday – ½ off pizza and drafts. $5 U Call It's
• Thursday – $1 Wings.
Build your own burger, ½ off bottle beers, $5 U Call It's
1/2 off all apps (excluding calamari) every day.
When you’re ready to try new restaurants in Gaylord, Michigan, come see us at Treetops Resort. All of our eateries are open to the public, not just resort guests.
Here’s a preview of the dining options you’ll love to explore:
Candy Bar 81
Conveniently located in the Lodge lobby, Candy Bar 81 offers bulk candy, hand-dipped ice cream cones, gourmet popcorn, and frosty beverages for kids and adults alike.
The Sports Bar
The Sports Bar is a popular spot to grab a burger and a beer.
Sunday – Wednesday, 11am – 11pm
Thursday – Saturday, 11am – midnight
Sports Bar Menu
Legends on the Hill
Legends on the Hill elevates classic American breakfasts and dinners with thoughtful recipes and unbeatable views.
Saturday & Sunday 6:30am – 11:00am
Monday-Friday 6:30 – 10:30am
Daily 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Legends Breakfast Menu
Legends Dinner Menu
Hunter’s Grille offers an ever-evolving menu of eclectic cuisine and breathtaking views from the top of our ski hills.
Groups & Special Events Only
Tavern on the Hill
The Tavern on the Hill serves breakfast and lunch every day throughout golf season. As the only eatery at Treetops North, the Tavern on the Hill is a great place to grab a bite and a beer while you wait for your tee time.
- Opens Daily at 6:30am
The Halfway Café is nestled between ski runs, halfway down the hill. If you want a break from the slopes and need a bite to eat, the Café is a wonderful spot to stop for burgers, fries, and lots of other options.
- Can't wait to have you back next winter season!
Culinary Experiences at Treetops
In addition to our on-site bars and restaurants, our culinary team plans dozens of dining-focused special events throughout the year:
- Summer is the perfect time for an old-fashioned barbecue and live blues-rock bands, which is why you should definitely check out our Beer, Blues & BBQ Festival. Plus, every Thursday evening throughout golf season, you can come drive some balls with our golf pro and sample local beers at the Beat the Pro, Meet the Brewery
- Fall brings an outstanding color show to Gaylord. It’s also time for our annual Farm 2 Fork series and the Fall Color Tour and Progressive Dinner.
- Winter is hibernation time for some folks, but not us! We’re just getting warmed up with our Skiable Feasts and Wilderness Sleigh Ride Dinners. Keep an eye out for the annual Michigan Beer & Wine Festival.
Remember to check our Dining Events page frequently so you don’t miss a thing. You can also learn more about our Culinary Adventures series. And if you’re into creating your own adventure, check out our suggestions for northern Michigan wine tours.