- Joint-Stock Company Atomstroyexport (JSC ASE) | NrgEdge
- Dental Assistant Classes and Certificates – Lehman College Continuing Education, Bronx, New York City
- Hudson’s Bay Company | The Canadian Encyclopedia
- Top 10 Best Public Golf Courses in Boston, MA – August 2022 – Yelp
- Install Coin Master Hack on iOS(iPhone & iPad) – [CHEATS+MOD] – Chickgolden
Sadly, an estimated 1 out of 4 Americans don’t have dental insurance, which can make it a real struggle to get the dental care they need. But if you’re lucky enough to have GEHA dental insurance, it’s much easier and more affordable to maintain your smile and enjoy all the benefits of great oral health. Especially since your plan is designed to prevent dental problems, which greatly reduces the dental work you need and also minimizes painful emergencies. Below, you’ll learn the basics of how your plan works and why seeing a GEHA in-network dentist like Dr. Dilolli helps you save the most. If you have any questions about your plan, contact us anytime. Our experienced team works hard to help you get the most out of your benefits and we’re always just a phone call away.
GEHA Coverage Availability & Fees
A GEHA PPO plan gives you the freedom to see any dentist you’d like. But there’s a significant difference in savings when you see an in-network GEHA dentist like Dr. Dilolli versus an out-of-network dentist. That’s because we’ve agreed to lower fees for our GEHA patients (generally 30% to 45% less than usual).
Every GEHA plan is different, so you’ll want to look over your plan benefits or call us for clarification. With that said, here are some average GEHA coverage rates for in-network care:
- Preventive services – Cleanings, routine X-rays, and exams are often covered at 100% (usually two per year).
- Minor dental work – Relatively minor procedures like dental fillings and extractions are typically covered at 55% -80%.
- Major dental work – Examples of major dental work include crowns, bridges, and dentures, which are usually covered at 35% – 50%.
Also, each GEHA plan has a calendar year maximum benefit, which is the total amount they’ll pay for your dental work within the plan year. If you should need more extensive dental work, knowing this amount can help you get the maximum financial benefit from your plan, especially with help from our team. Depending on the situation, sometimes we can even strategically plan your treatment to take advantage of two annual maximums by scheduling them over two different calendar years.