- What Is a Corporate Charter? (Sections and Requirements)
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Cornell University Division of Human Resources
- Public limited companies (plc) – Business ownership – AQA – GCSE Business Revision – AQA – BBC Bitesize
- Menu – BRAVO! Cucina Italiana – Uptown – Albuquerque, NM
- Loretta’s Authentic Pralines
Ring in the New Year with an unforgettable evening at Gianni’s, the spectacular restaurant at The Villa Casa Casuarina at the former Versace Mansion. Gianni’s is offering several New Year’s Eve packages at a variety of prices throughout the storied mansion. Sip champagne and enjoy selections from Executive Chef Valter Mancini’s acclaimed Italian menu or come later for premium cocktails and countdown the moments until 2021. Spread throughout the iconic mansion to insure social distancing, guests can choose to dine under the stars in the iconic courtyard or overlooking the renowned million mosaic pool on the terrace; or sup in one of the elegantly appointed dining areas including the Garden Room and the Roman Room. The glamorous mansion is even more beautiful this season with elegant holiday lighting and décor. Packages are as follows:
- First Seating Dinner – From 6PM to 8PM, indulge in an extravagant three-course dinner, priced at $125 per person. The menu begins with an Amuse Bouche of Duck Foie Gras. Appetizer selections offer a choice of Chilled Stone Crab Claws or Kobe Beef Carpaccio. For the Main Course, guests can choose between Pan Seared Chilean Seabass served with creamed spinach or Filet Mignon with Bordelaise sauce, grilled porcini mushrooms, and rosemary roasted potatoes. To finish, Dessert offerings include a choice of Valrhona Chocolate Mousse or White Chocolate Mousse.
- Main Seating & Party – Ring in New Year’s Eve with music by DJ Maxwell Blandford, synchronized swim performances by Aqualillies and a spectacular four-course dinner with unlimited Veuve Clicquot Brut NZ, priced at $450 per person. Dinner begins with an Amuse Bouche of Duck Foie Gras. Appetizer selections include a choice of Chilled Stone Crab Claws or Kobe Beef Carpaccio. Middle Course pasta offerings include Lobster Fettuccine or Tagliolini. For the Main Course, guests can choose between Pan Seared Chilean Seabass served with creamed spinach or Filet Mignon, served with Bordelaise sauce, grilled porcini mushrooms, and rosemary roasted potatoes. To finish, Dessert offerings include a choice of Valrhona Chocolate Mousse, White Chocolate Mousse or Chef’s Petits Fours. Seating’s will be at 8:30PM, 9PM, 9:30PM and 10:30PM.
- Gianni’s Bar Package – Delight in an open premium bar beginning at 10PM which includes unlimited premium house wines, champagne and passed hors d’oeuvres, priced at $150 per person.
All prices are exclusive of tax and gratuity. Gianni’s is located at 1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Reservations are required and can be made on OpenTable; by telephone (786) 385-2200; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Us and Receive
– The FREE Miami Travel Guide!
– The Latest Miami News and Insights
– Exclusive Access to VIP Events Across Miami
– Recommendations to the best Miami has to offer