- Chase Personal Loans for Bad Credit | 5 Options for 2022
- CHI NHÁNH CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TƯ VẤN EY VIỆT NAM TẠI THÀNH PHỐ HỒ CHÍ MINH (BRANCH OF EY CONSULTING VIETNAM JOINT STOCK COMPANY IN HO CHI MINH CITY) Hồ sơ công ty Việt Nam – địa chỉ, địa chỉ liên hệ, chủ
- Hailey Bieber Apologized After Being Accused Of Rude Behavior On TikTok
- How Much Does It Cost To Open A Restaurant | Startup Costs
- The Best Public Golf in Charlotte – LINKS Magazine
Detailed description of Glenwood Springs Golf Club
Glenwood Springs Golf Club is a Public 9 hole golf course located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
The course opened in 1953. Glenwood Springs Golf Course was designed by Henry Hughes.
Par for the course is 35. From the back tees the course plays to 2,865 yards. From the forward tees the course measures 2,566 yards. The longest hole on the course is # 6, a par-5 that plays to 475 yards. The shortest hole on the course is # 4, a par-3 that plays to 145 yards from the back tees.
Watch out for # 5, a 425 yard par-4 challenge and the #1 handicap hole on the course. The hole has a severely sloping, dogleg left fairway. The easiest hole is # 4, a 145 yard par-3.
This extremely mountainous course has many trees lining its undulating fairways. Some of your tee shots will have a tendency to roll into the rough, depending on the slant of the fairway. Some greens are undulating, and out-of-bounds stakes line many fairways.