- Boatyard menu in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Greg Norman Named Global Golf Ambassador for Sandals® Resorts International
- Đường cao tam giác vuông cân: Định nghĩa, tính chất & công thức tính
- The Best Airplane Snacks for Toddlers – Go Places With Kids
- Top 10 Best French Restaurants near Downtown, Milwaukee, WI – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
More than 100 golf courses populate California’s Coachella Valley a collection of golf and sun-crazed cities that all back up to one another. This beautiful oasis of palm trees and views of the Santa Rosa Mountains is located two-plus hours east of Los Angeles. The golf courses in Palm Springs are some of the most scenic and awe-inspiring in the country. With temperate winters that attract retirees and snowbirds, the golf courses in Palm Springs have been a fabled golf spot dating back to the days of the Rat Pack, and was made particularly famous by comedian Bob Hope, who hosted a star-studded PGA Tour event. Today, there are high-end private clubs and resorts including La Quinta, Indian Wells and PGA West. Golf designers Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Robert Trent Jones Jr. and virtually every other big name have laid out a track here, and it’s one of the most golf-saturated metropolises in the world, so there’s always a Palm Springs-area tee time to be had.