- Hệ thức độc lập trong dao động điều hòa – Songco
- Grab takes on Google with in-house mapping solution that it aims to commercialize
- Gladys Knight’s Son Sentenced to Prison, Must Pay $1M for Chicken and Waffles Restaurant Taxes
- Công thức tính gia tốc hướng tâm là?
- Boston Real Estate Investment Company | Kensington Investment Company
Daytona Beach Area Golf
Everyone has heard of Daytona Beach, home to the Great American Race and the World’s Most Famous Beach, but savvy golfers love the area for another reason: it is one of Florida’s best and most value-laden destinations.
The area is home to nearly 20 golf courses, a range of accommodations options, highlighted by stunning Atlantic Ocean views, and enough fun off the course to fill a month-long trip.
When viewed through that prism it’s easy to see why Daytona Beach is so appealing to golfers. It all begins on the course, and LPGA International, a highly-acclaimed 36-hole facility with a pair of layouts designed by Rees Jones and Arthur Hills, is the clubhouse leader.
Mix-in a pair of Donald Ross designs in Daytona Beach Golf Club’s South Course and New Smyrna Golf Club – both layouts are recognized on the Florida Historic Golf Trail. – and the area offers an ideal cross-section of American golf course architecture.
What pushes Daytona Beach over the top is the willingness of hotels and golf courses to work together to provide golf packages, combining tee times and accommodations to maximize value.
Enjoy a look at everything Daytona Beach has to offer and start planning your next golf trip! Download our free golf guide.