- The 15 Best Healthy Late-Night Snacks, According To Dietitians
- VA Home Loan Credit Score Requirements | Minimum Credit Score | Guaranteed Rate
- Creamy Chicken Tikka Masala | How to Make Restaurant Style Chicken Tikka Masala at Home Step by Step — Cooking with Anadi
- Top 10 Largest Manufacturing Companies in the World 2020, Global Manufacturing Industry Factsheet
- Latitudes – At Sunset Key Cottages, Luxury Dining at its Best
Newport National which started out as a 200-acre landscape nursery is now deemed the “Number One Public Access Course in New England,” by New England Golf Monthly. Legendary golf architect Arthur Hills designed the challenging 7,244 yard Orchard Course. The 18-hole links-style course sports sloping fairways, marshes, and strategically placed bunkers. The dramatic setting boasts views of the Atlantic Ocean and Sakonnet Passage, while challenging golfers with steady winds coming off the Narragansett Bay. Newport National is reminiscent of courses in Ireland and the legendary Scottish links. Golfweek Magazine placed the course in the “Top Twenty New Courses in America” soon after it was completed.
The golf course is open to the public! Book Your Tee Time