- Công thức tính: [Chu Vi] [Diện Tích] Hình Vuông & bài tập tham khảo – Công Thức Toán
- Vasi’s Taverna: Gordon Ramsay show had nothing to do with restaurant closure
- 10 Best Instructional Design Courses in 2022 – Teachfloor Blog
- My top 10 golf courses in Myrtle Beach
- What Does LTD Mean: Everything You Need to Know
Golf Digest ranks 10 Wisconsin public courses among the country’s best
Golf Digest published its annual ranking of the 100 greatest public golf courses in America this month, and the Badger State is well-represented.
Despite the Midwestern climate — which doesn’t exactly lend itself to rave-worthy links weather, especially in the spring — 10 of Wisconsin’s public courses made the list. Three made the top 15 and four are in the top 20.
Those even loosely familiar with the state’s offerings will recognize the courses with high scores, namely Whistling Straits and Erin Hills. Whistling Straits in Sheboygan County has hosted a handful of PGA Tour majors in the past 15 years and is the site of the 2020 Ryder Cup. Erin Hills in Washington County hosted the U.S. Open in 2017.
Here are the 10 Wisconsin courses that made the list:
3. Whistling Straits (Straits) in Haven
9. Erin Hills in Erin
15. Black Wolf Run (River) in Kohler
18. Sand Valley in Nekoosa
27. Mammoth Dunes in Nekoosa
43. Whistling Straits (Irish) in Haven
44. SentryWorld Golf Course in Stevens Point
57. Blackwolf Run (Meadow Valleys) in Kohler
58. Golf Courses of Lawsonia (Links) in Green Lake
69. Troy Burne Golf Course in Hudson
This is the first time Sand Valley and Mammoth Dunes have been on the annual list. SentryWorld made its debut last year and was ranked No. 34. The other Wisconsin courses more or less landed where they were on the 2018-19 list, with SentryWorld an exception. The Stevens Point course dropped 10 spots to No. 44.
Pebble Beach in California landed at No. 1, the same spot its held since Golf Digest debuted the feature in 2003.
Marquette Golf Club’s Greywalls course in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is another first-timer. It’s at No. 54.
You can check out the full list of the 100 greatest courses here. Golf Digest also put out a ranking of the best courses in every state in 2017. Here’s Wisconsin’s list.
Contact Shane Nyman at 920-996-7223 or email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter at @shanenyman.
SUPPORT LOCAL JOURNALISM: Our subscribers make this coverage possible. Subscribe to a USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin site today with one of our special offers and
Our subscribers make this coverage possible. Subscribe to a USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin site today with one of our special offers and support local journalism.