- EZ Line of Credit
- Restaurant Chairs – Commercial Restaurant Chairs For Sale | BizChair.com
- Delicious history: the stories behind Dallas-Fort Worth’s oldest restaurants
- Công thức, cách tính nồng độ phần trăm của dung dịch cực hay, có lời giải | Hóa học lớp 8
- Massachusetts Real Estate License School | Real Estate Express
There’s a new snack in the cracker aisle at my local Safeway and it is absolutely delicious! Say hello to GOOD THiNS! These are the perfect snack by themselves or with your favorite treat (like salami and cheese – Yum!)
What I like best about GOOD THiNS is that they are delicious alone. They really don’t need any sort of topping what so ever. They come in several different varieties so that everyone in your house can be happy (even your picky eaters!).
- GOOD THiNS Sweet Potato
- GOOD THiNS Chickpea Garlic and Herb
- GOOD THiNS Original Potato
- GOOD THiNS Potato Spinach & Garlic (my favorite!!)
- GOOD THiNS Rice Veggie Blend
GOOD THiNS are a sensible kid snack too. If you’re a label reader you’ll find yourself impressed with these new snacks available at your local Safeway. Here are “the goods” you’ll find inside this box of deliciousness;
- Starts with real ingredients like wheat, potato, and rice
- Baked not fried (love this feature!!!!)
- No artificial flavors
- No artificial colors
- No cholesterol
- No partially hydrogenated oils
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Light texture
- Baked thin and crispy
What’s not to like about that?? A baked snack over a fried snack, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavors. Ding, ding, ding – that makes them a BIG winner in my family! They also have 60% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chip. I can feel good about the kids or my husband grabbing this wholesome snack with lunch, dinner, or after school. GOOD THiNS have the perfect amount of crunch too (another feature I love because I’m always looking for something to “munch” on)
My 7 year old daughter Samantha has decided that GOOD THiNS Rice Veggie Blend are her new personal favorite! Sorry Samantha….. you’re going to need to SHARE but I’m glad that snacking is fun and wholesome in my house!
What new flavor of GOOD THiNS would you like to try?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons and GOODTHiNS. The opinions and text are all mine.