- Yelp swaps restaurant phone numbers with Grubhub-affiliated ones when you call from the app
- Chủ Đề 3: Cách Viết Công Thức Cấu Tạo Của Các Phân Tử, Phương Pháp Viết Công Thức Cấu Tạo
- Amazon.com : Rap Snacks Featuring Hip-Hop Star Lil Boosie Louisiana Heat Wavy Potato Chips 2.5 Oz Bags Pack of 6 : Everything Else
- Boulder Rallies Behind Grieving Black Cat Farm & Bistro Owners
- the best dog-friendly restaurants on cape cod
About Grand Rapids
Sunset over the blue waters of Lake Michigan can be one of the unexpected thrills for first-time visitors to the west coast of the Wolverine State. Another is the rich golf scene as Grand Rapids and its environs boast a vast collection of upscale courses and low-priced gems. Couple that with the city’s eclectic mix of reasonably priced restaurants and night spots, and Grand Rapids offers tremendous value as an under-the-radar golf destination.
Among courses to consider are high-end Thousand Oaks Golf Club (Rees Jones), modern downtown attraction The Mines, spectacular muni L.E. Kauffman Golf Course, and moderately priced but magnificently conditioned Pilgrim’s Run Golf Club, voted the favorite place to play by readers of the Grand Rapids Press.
Tullymore Golf Club, an hour to the north, has been ranked as high as no. 15 on the Golf Digest list of top 100 publics. Built into the dunes near Lake Michigan are Grand Haven, formerly called the “Pine Valley of the Midwest,” and local-favorite Diamond Springs Golf Course. Closer to Grand Rapids, The Highlands is a Donald Ross classic that hosted a PGA Senior Tour event from 1983-93. The Meadows at Grand Valley State University Golf Course is a quality college track.