- These are the 10 best restaurants in Key West, ranked by local expert
- The Food Guy: Al Bawadi Grill Features Middle Eastern Cuisine Made From Scratch
- Online Cookery School – CatherineFulvio.com
- How To Get A Debt Consolidation Loan With Bad Credit | Bankrate
- Meadow Links Golf Course at George T. Bagby | Department Of Natural Resources Division
- Former restaurant hostess Julia Carolan recently went viral on TikTok due to uploading multiple reviews of the celebrities she’d encountered at the “fancy Manhattan restaurant” in which she worked.
- She gave Hailey Bieber a 3.5/10 rating, saying that Bieber was “not nice” in every interaction they had together.
- Bieber commented on the TikTok post with an apology, adding, “That’s not ever my intention!”
If you’ve ever worked in the service industry, then you know the hell that is dealing with unruly customers. But what happens when those customers are A-list celebrities? In the case of Julia Carolan, a former hostess who worked at a “fancy Manhattan restaurant,” she made a TikTok.
Carolan filmed herself reviewing various celebrities she’d encountered during her time escorting diners to their tables. From Beyoncé to the Hadid sisters, Carolan would rate the stars on a scale from one to 10. And for the most part, the scores were good. One particularly scathing review, however, was aimed toward model Hailey Bieber.
“This is gonna be controversial,” Carolan began. “I met her a handful of times, and every time she was not nice. I really wanna like her, but I have to give her a 3.5 out of 10. Sorry.”
More From Harper’s BAZAAR
Bieber caught wind of the viral anecdote and commented on the video with an apology for her alleged behavior. “Just came across this video, and wanted to say so sorry if I’ve ever given you bad vibes or a bad attitude,” wrote the model. “That’s not ever my intention!”
Another celebrity who also received a less-than-glowing rating was Kylie Jenner. “She was fine but she tipped $20 on a $500 dinner bill,” Carolan said of the billionaire Kylie Cosmetics founder. “Do with that information what you will. For that, I’m giving her a two out of 10.”
Kylie’s sister Kendall Jenner also got a low rating. “This is another one where I unfortunately did not have the best experience with them. She used to come in all the time and was pretty cold towards staff. She also usually has someone speak for her and doesn’t speak directly to staff. I’m gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and say she’s just shy,” Carolan said before giving Kendall a four.
This content is imported from Tiktok. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
Digital Associate Editor
Chelsey Sanchez is an Associate Editor at HarpersBAZAAR.com, where she covers pop culture, politics, and social movements.