- El Fenix Downtown Dallas | Best Tex-Mex in Dallas, TX | Mexican Restaurant
- 4 cách làm bánh kem sinh nhật ngon và đơn giản ngay tại nhà
- Top 10 Japanese Rice Crackers & Snacks by Kameda Seika – Japan’s Leading Rice Snack Maker! | LIVE JAPAN travel guide
- Diện tích hình tròn: Công thức tính và giải bài tập tổng hợp
- Hiểu về cách tính giá vốn hàng bán để không bị sai số liệu kinh doanh
A 27-hole facility, the Red and Blue nines at the Hartford Golf Club are often combined to form the premier 18-hole course. That’s not to say that the 9-hole Green circuit is any way inferior, however. Donald Ross gets the main design credit here but a number of architects have had a hand in shaping the course, including Devereux Emmet. In more recent times Bruce Hepner completed a bunker and tee renovation in 2017.
The 407-yard 7th on the Red nine is one of the stronger par fours on that circuit, with drives to the corner of the dogleg threatened by a creek that wanders diagonally across the fairway. On the Blue nine, the three visually intimidating fairway cross-bunkers at the 450-yard 4th provide plenty of food for thought for golfers on the tee.
Established in 1896, Hartford celebrated its centenary by hosting the USGA Mid-Amateur Championship in 1996 then the 60th edition of the US Girls’ Junior Championship was held at the club in 2008, a year after an extensive renovation of the clubhouse.