- Review: New Marla Restaurant shines tiny light on vegan, Tex-Mex, Mexican food classics on San Antonio’s West Side
- Cấu trúc Before, After, Until, When, While: Theo sau là gì?
- Online Menu of Ana’s Restaurant, Wimauma, FL
- 80+ Healthy Road Trip Snacks For Kids And Toddlers
- The 10 Healthiest Foods for Camping
When it comes to finding affordable health insurance in Arizona during an enrollment period, it can be difficult to know what kind of plan will work with your family’s budget and needs. You can ask your friends about their coverage or look up companies on the internet, but you’re never quite sure that what you’re looking at is the right fit for you.
HealthMarkets can help you find affordable health insurance in AZ.
Affordable Health Insurance: Arizona
At HealthMarkets Insurance Agency, we work to simplify the health insurance enrollment process. Our easy-to-use, free online health quote lets you quickly and easily learn about your options, which you can discuss with one of our licensed agents local to Arizona.
What to Look for in AZ Health Plans
“Due to the provisions that came from the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Arizona residents looking for health insurance have accessibility to more affordable health plans than before. Of these changes came the option to choose from four different levels of coverage, or ‘metal levels,’ to help families with specific medical or budget needs.
The four plan types are:
- Bronze: 60% covered by your health insurance provider, 40% covered by you.
- Silver: 70% covered by your health insurance provider, 30% covered by you.
- Gold: 80% covered by your health insurance provider, 20% covered by you.
- Platinum: 90% covered by your health insurance provider, 10% covered by you.
Generally, the more you pay in monthly premiums for your health plan, the more coverage you’ll receive from your health insurance provider. This can be especially good for families who are generally healthy and want to keep premiums low, or for families who frequently visit the doctor, specialist, or hospital, and want to keep out-of-pocket costs low.
However, no matter what level of coverage you purchase, the ACA requires that all health plans include 10 essential health benefits. These benefits were determined to be necessary health services that maintain good overall health. This includes:
- Prescription drugs
- Pediatric services
- Preventive and wellness services, and chronic disease management
- Emergency services
- Mental health and addiction services
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care
- Ambulatory patient services
- Laboratory services
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
These, in addition to covered preventive services help families looking to stretch their money find the health coverage they need without going over budget.”
HealthMarkets Knows Affordable Health Insurance in AZ
With HealthMarkets Insurance Agency, making sense of different coverage options and copays is much easier. We’re here to help you find the affordable health insurance in Arizona that you’re looking for, and we do it in a simple, fast way. We’ll ask you what you want and what you can afford and then compare your needs to the policies available through our portfolio of products from more than 180 insurance companies nationwide.
With thousands of policies to choose from across the country, we’ll be able to match you with options that meet your needs. Give us a call today at (800) 360-1402 or visit us online to get started finding a health plan near you.