What kid could resist these one-eyed apple monsters and banana ghosts on Halloween? You get healthy, and they think it’s just fun!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
How to make the apple treats:
- Cut wedges out of the apples.
- Use two wedges to make a mouth. Secure the back with toothpicks, if needed.
- Fill the inside of the mouths with peanut butter.
- Add cashews or peanuts for the teeth.
- Attach a marshmallow to the top with a dab of peanut butter for the eye.
- Make the pupil with the chocolate.
How to make the banana treats:
- Cut the bananas in half.
- Using the melted chocolate, add a mouth and eyes.
- Stand up on a plate or platter.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.