- VTX: Ngày đăng ký cuối cùng lấy ý kiến cổ đông bằng văn bản
- Top 5 các đồng coin tiềm năng sẽ bùng nổ trong năm 2022
- 8 Best Online Nail Tech Classes With Expert Nail Art Tutorials – TangoLearn
- Top 10 đồng coin sắp lên sàn đáng đầu tư nhất trong năm 2021 – Fx Tài Chính: Tổng tin tức Tài Chính hay nhất
- Cách Chạy Spin Coin Master Miễn Phí ❤️️ Kiếm Spin Mỗi Ngày – Wiki Fin
Here’s What Food You Can Expect To Find On The Pioneer Woman Mercantile Menu
These days, it’s not enough to be a star on the Food Network or HGTV. Anybody can publish a few cookbooks and have their own signature line of cookware at a big-box store, but to be a true domestic diva (or divo, if you’re a dude), you really need to have your name on several business ventures as well.
While the reigning champs at present may be Chip and Joanna Gaines, the superstar house flippers who run several restaurants, are planning a boutique hotel, and also now have their own TV network, Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman, is not one to be left in the dust by a pair of Texas upstarts. She may not yet have a network to call her own, but her retail complex in Pawhuska, Oklahoma includes a general store known as The Mercantile, a luxury hotel called The Boarding House, and eateries including a coffee shop/bakery, a pizzeria, and an ice cream shop. Oh, yes, and there’s also a full-service restaurant also known as The Mercantile (or The Merc, for short), housed in a building that dates back to 1903. If you venture out to Pawhuska for the sole purpose of eating at the Pioneer Woman’s restaurant, what might you expect to find on the menu?