- Cách đánh số thứ tự trong Excel đơn giản nhất
- Phoneum (PHT) là gì? App đào coin PHT trên điện thoại, đã list sàn. Hướng dẫn đăng ký nhận 220PHT miễn phí – TungChi’N
- The Best Healthy Travel Snacks, According to a Cardiologist | Well+Good
- No-Exam Life Insurance from Sproutt Life Insurance- Ultimate Guide
- $100 Loans Online | Direct Lenders | No Credit Checks & Bad Credit
Mexican fare ranks with Italian and Chinese as Americans’ top-three favorite global cuisines, according to the National Restaurant Association. Mexican flavors and ingredients have permeated all corners of American cuisine, infusing vibrant and varied tastes into Americans’ daily diet. But while tacos and enchiladas may seem commonplace in America now, that wasn’t always the case.
To be sure, Americans have been influenced by the flavors of our neighbor to the south for hundreds of years. But it wasn’t until refugees from southern and central Mexico brought their culinary traditions north to the U.S. during the Mexican Revolution that dishes like tacos found their way into the mainstream. An increasingly global culture (and a growing number of Mexican fast-food mainstays and high-end restaurants) have cemented Mexican food’s beloved role in U.S. cuisine. Which begs the question: Where does one go for the best Mexican food in Greenville?
To find out, Stacker turned to Tripadvisor to compile a list of the highest-rated Mexican restaurants in Greenville. Tripadvisor rankings factor in the average rating and number of reviews. Some restaurants on the list may have recently closed. Keep reading to see if your favorite spot made the list.
You may also like: Highest-rated barbecue restaurants in Greenville