- Lakewood Country Club – public golf course and swim club, convenient to Clinton, Dunn, Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Salemburg, Roseboro, Lumberton, & Raleigh, NC
- The curse of agility: The Nokia Corporation and the loss of market dominance in mobile phones, 2003–2013
- Công thức tính khối lượng chất tan – Công thức học tập
- Top 33+ Công Thức Hóa Học Lớp 8-12 ➤ 4 Mẹo Ghi Nhớ Siêu Nhanh
- ‘Made a mistake’: SF restaurant owners apologize after refusing service to on-duty police officers
Mexican fare ranks with Italian and Chinese as Americans’ top-three favorite global cuisines, according to the National Restaurant Association. Mexican flavors and ingredients have permeated all corners of American cuisine, infusing vibrant and varied tastes into Americans’ daily diet. But while tacos and enchiladas may seem commonplace in America now, that wasn’t always the case.
To be sure, Americans have been influenced by the flavors of our neighbor to the south for hundreds of years. But it wasn’t until refugees from southern and central Mexico brought their culinary traditions north to the U.S. during the Mexican Revolution that dishes like tacos found their way into the mainstream. An increasingly global culture (and a growing number of Mexican fast-food mainstays and high-end restaurants) have cemented Mexican food’s beloved role in U.S. cuisine. Which begs the question: Where does one go for the best Mexican food in Mobile?
To find out, Stacker turned to Tripadvisor to compile a list of the highest-rated Mexican restaurants in Mobile. Tripadvisor rankings factor in the average rating and number of reviews. Some restaurants on the list may have recently closed. Keep reading to see if your favorite spot made the list.
You may also like: Highest-rated steakhouses in Mobile, according to Tripadvisor