- New York to End Bar and Restaurant Curfew in May – The New York Times
- 1 Best Entrepreneurship Courses Online 2022 | courselounge
- Find Golf Courses in Paso Robles – CA | Golf Course Reviews | Get a Golf Handicap | Tee Times
- 10 New Chicken & Waffles to Devour Right Now in DFW
- Where to Eat Authentic Mexican Food in Cleveland
Welcome to Cinco de Mayo Fort Lee
Established in 2002
Only minutes away from the George Washington Bridge, Cinco De Mayo will mesmerize you with truly authentic Mexican cuisine. Our chef only uses the finest meats and freshest vegetables, which come fresh from the farmer’s market. The food is prepared in pure vegetable oil to bring out the true flavors of authentic Mexican cooking. The menus contain dishes ranging from Mexican to south-west tex-mex meals with something for everyone. Some of our most popular dishes include our quesadillas and our camerones. Our restaurant is also BYOB. In a hurry? No problem because we offer take-out and delivery options. Just give us a call ahead of time and we’ll have your meal ready. Hosting an event or party? Great, because we do full service catering as well! Let our delicious food make your party a hit. Check out our menu online to view our wide selection of dishes ranging from traditional to modern recipes. Entrees can be made vegetarian-style or with any of our fresh meats.