- Các Dạng Bài Tập Câu Hỏi đuôi (Tag Question) đầy đủ Nhất – Có đáp án – IELTS Cấp Tốc
- Top Glove sets up Vietnam subsidiary for glove manufacturing
- Chilton Investment Company
- 1inch.exchange là gì? Tổng quan và hướng dẫn sử dụng 1inch.exchange
- IOV ($0.00062) – IOV BlockChain Price Chart, Value, News, Market Cap | CoinFi
“Bar Rescue” and “Restaurant: Impossible” fans are in for a treat this week.
Robert Irvine and Jon Taffer are headlining another food series, “Restaurant Rivals: Irvine vs. Taffer,” coming to Discovery+ today, Thursday, March 3.
The three-part series follows chef Irvine and businessman Taffer as they visit restaurants that need a little (or a lot) of TLC. With the flip of a coin, Irvine and Taffer will each pick one restaurant to make-over. Their mission is to create a new menu and make improvements to the restaurant and staff within 24 hours. Then, both of their restaurants will go head-to-head in a dining service challenge to see who has a smoother re-opening. The one deemed the best is the “winner.”
Each restaurant is judged on select criteria by a group of guests dining at both establishments, including quality of food, atmosphere, and service, according to a Discovery+ press release on the series.
Where can I watch ‘Restaurant Rivals: Irvine vs. Taffer’?
The special is available on Discovery+. The streaming service, which is priced at $4.99/month, comes with TV shows and specials from HGTV, TLC, Lifetime, OWN and so much more. Free trials are available with new subscriptions.