Human Resources Management Certificate
The HR field is more competitive than ever. How can you distinguish yourself and stay
ahead of the curve? One of the best ways is to earn a credential such as USF’s Human
Resources Management Certificate.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median pay for HR managers in
2019 was over $116,000. If you’re ready for a role that offers that level of compensation,
our certificate can help get you there. Put yourself first in line for an HR leadership
position with our career development program.
How Can USF’s Human Resources Certificate Benefit You?
The 10-course program provides a comprehensive, practical foundation in human resources
and the skills required for advancement in just three months. You’ll finish the program
with certificate benefits that can quickly move you ahead in your career:
Earn a credential that sets you apart from your colleagues.
Increase your chances of landing a new job or promotion.
Boost your earning potential.
Become a recognized expert and leader in the field.
Keep yourself and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Why Choose USF?
- Enroll in individual courses or complete the entire certificate.
- Earn a résumé-enhancing credential backed by a major research university with more
than 25 years of experience training HR professionals.
- Learn from industry experts and veterans who live what they teach.
- Earn continuing education contact hours/CEUs or SHRM Recertification credits.
- Showcase your skills and stand apart from colleagues and competitors with a USF digital badge for your social media profiles, including LinkedIn.
- Register on an open-enrollment basis — no application or prerequisites required.
- SHRM Essentials of Human Resources
- HR Law I
- HR Risk Management
- Business Acumen for HR Professionals
- Fundamentals of Compensation
- HR Performance Management
- Project Management for HR Professionals
- Performance Appraisal Systems
- Talent Acquisition
- Capstone for the HR Professional (Meet with your advisor prior to working on your
portfolio. Schedule a call HERE).
This program has been designed using cutting edge technology that encompasses hybrid
learning techniques of both live online (instructor-led) and self-paced courses.
- $595 per course
Ready to enhance your HR skills and advance your career? Register for a course today,
or download our brochure and speak to an advisor for more information!