- 1500+ Best Company Vision and Mission Statements [by Industry] – Status Guides
- Công thức tính nguyên hàm từng phần và cách giải bài tập – VUIHOC
- THE BEST 10 Seafood Restaurants in Dallas, TX – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
- Korean Food Near Me – Find Korean Restaurants Near You Now
- Cách giải Rubik 3×3 không cần công thức nhanh nhất 2022
Importing and Exporting Basics
Importing and exporting can help your business expand at home or abroad, but it’s important to follow all laws and regulations. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has basic information on importing and exporting.
Imports are any resources, goods, or services that producers in one country sell to buyers in another country. CBP offers tips for new importers, including those who have recently started importing or who would like to know more about the process.
Some types of goods and services require a license or permit to import into the U.S. as a part of your business.
Exports are any resources, intermediate goods, or final goods or services that a buyer in one country purchases from a seller in another country. The International Trade Administration provides tools, assistance, and expert knowledge to help your company grow in the global marketplace.
Depending on the good or service, you may need a license or permit to export it from the U.S. as a part of your business.