- The Best Burgers, Milkshakes & Salads at DFW Airport | Smashburger
- Dạng câu hỏi và câu tường thuật gián tiếp | EF | Du Học Việt Nam
- D.C. Japanese Restaurant Guide – The Japan-America Society of Washington, Inc.
- How to diversify your portfolio to limit losses and guard against risk
- 10 of the Best Golf Courses in Ohio
Engage and inspire students through technology.
Learn how to create enhanced learning opportunities using the latest tools and techniques to connect with today’s digital-first students.
Our unique approach to instructional design focuses on understanding learning theory, blending traditional instructional design models with rapid prototyping and data analytics to create online courses. You will gain hands-on experience developing and publishing online courses using the edX platform.
This Instructional Design and Technology MicroMasters program will provide the knowledge and skills needed to capitalize on one of the fastest growing areas of education – online teaching and learning. This program will prepare you to create engaging and active learning, using digital pedagogy, emerging technologies and data analytics.
Through this program you will learn how to design captivating learning experiences for students who want mobile learning opportunities that are collaborative and accessible, while advancing your knowledge of educational theory.