- This stylish mini fridge will keep your favorite drinks and snacks extra fresh
- What to Do If There’s No Clear Career Path for You at Your Company
- Coney Island Lunch – Texas-Wiener.com
- THE BEST 10 French Restaurants near Upper East Side, Manhattan, NY – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
- Charlotte landmark Coffee Cup now closed
Intel Corporation is engaged in designing and manufacturing products and technologies. The Company’s segments include Client Computing Group (CCG), Data Center Group (DCG), Internet of Things Group (IOTG), Mobileye, Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) and Programmable Solutions Group (PSG). The CCG segment is focused on long-term operating system, system architecture, hardware, and application integration that enable PC experiences. The DCG segment develops workload-optimized platforms for compute, storage, and network functions. The IOTG segment develops high-performance compute platforms that solve the technology needs for business use cases that scale across vertical industries and embedded markets. The Mobileye segment provides driving assistance and self-driving solutions. The NSG segment provides memory and storage products based on Intel 3D NAND technology. The PSG segment offers programmable semiconductors, primarily FPGAs, structured ASICs, and related products.