- Everywhere You Need to Eat in Las Vegas Right Now
- Công Thức Lượng Giác Sin, Cos, Tan, Cot đầy đủ. Bí Kíp Học Thuộc Công Thức Lượng Bằng Thơ | Lessonopoly
- Dạng 2: Áp dụng công thức độc lập với thời gian – Hoc247.vn
- Cách tính khoảng cách giữa hai điểm – Babelgraph
- Indian restaurant West Chester Township, OH | Indian restaurant Near Me | Indian Spice Train
IB students study six courses, typically three at an advanced level and three at a standard level. They choose classes from five subject areas, ensuring a breadth of experience in languages, social studies, the experimental sciences and mathematics. The sixth subject may be an arts class, or the student may choose another class from other subject groups.
In addition, the program has three core requirements that are included to broaden students’ educational experience, and challenge them to apply their knowledge and understanding.
The Extended Essay requires students to engage in independent research through in-depth study of a question relating to one of the subjects they are studying.
Theory of Knowledge is a course designed to encourage each student to reflect on the nature of knowledge by critically examining different ways of knowing (perception, emotion, language and reason) and different areas of knowledge (scientific, artistic, mathematical and historical).
Creativity, Activity, Service requires that students actively learn from the experience of doing real tasks beyond the classroom.
Students take written examinations at the end of the program, which are graded by external IB examiners. They also complete assessment tasks in school, which are either initially evaluated by teachers and then confirmed by external moderators or sent directly to external examiners.