- Beachside Restaurant & Bar – Venice Beach Marina del Rey – Venice Beach Happy Hours and Bar Specials
- Fruit and Cream Cheese Graham Cracker Snacks
- Seven Great Snacks for Men
- 7 best snacks recipes with bread that you can easily make during self-quarantine
- 6 Top Stocks to Buy for the Future of Industrial Automation | Kiplinger
Once known for its eclectic and counterculture feel, East Village is now one of the rising neighborhoods to live in. Thanks to its many destination restaurants, bars, shops, clubs, early to mid-20th century walk ups, pocket parks, and it’s access to 4/5/6/N/R/Q lines, it’s easy to see why so many are fans of this neighborhood. Check out the little sake bar, Decibel, or the barbershop/cocktail lounge Blind Barber for a cut and good time. A must visit is the Strand Bookstore, a landmark bookshop with 18 miles of new, used, out-of-print, and rare books. There’s a creative, lively, and unique atmosphere in East Village that’s hard to find elsewhere.
15 apartments ·
2 rooms ·