- Công Thức Tính Chiều Dài Của Gen, Nêu Công Thức Tính Chiều Dài Của Adn
- The best personal loans for excellent credit
- Buy Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault CD KEY Compare Prices – AllKeyShop.com
- Bad Company movie review & film summary (1972) | Roger Ebert
- Crispy Microwave Potato Chips Recipe | In The Kitchen With Matt
Emphasizing the fresh ingredients of a traditional taqueria, La Fondita’s authentic Mexican “street food” is perfect to take-away or to enjoy in our outdoor garden.
La Fondita, “little kitchen” in Amagansett serves traditional Mexican food reminiscent of the street food found in markets and taquerias throughout Mexico. Colorful “papel picado” strung from the ceiling and tile covered counters displaying ripe avocados, fresh limes, homemade salsas add to the fun and casual atmosphere at La Fondita. Whether taking your food to-go, or enjoying it on the picnic tables and Adirondack chairs overlooking the pond, you will find La Fondita to be a little slice of Mexico here on the Eastern End of Long Island.