- CHUYỂN CÂU TRỰC TIẾP GIÁN TIẾP – ILS Việt Nam
- 15 Healthy Bodybuilding Snacks to Keep You on Your Diet – Mindsets and Reps
- 20+ Low-Sodium Snacks That Will Leave You Feeling Great Long After Your Snack Break | SnackNation
- Aeon Group – Invest In What’s Next
- 15 Best Japanese Snack Box: Must-Try Treat Boxes From Japan in 2022
Lakeside has a seafood menu that not only matches, but surpasses the beauty of its environment, which includes an open-air dining room and large patio overlooking the Wynn’s Lake of Dreams—a spectacle that deserves to be on any bucket list of Las Vegas dining experiences. Chef David Middleton takes his sourcing seriously, whether it’s mahi-mahi and snapper from Hawaii or wild tiger shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico. The salmon, farmed from remote, pristine New Zealand waters, is as good as it gets. Middleton knows when to keep things simple, but also has a few creative dishes on the menu. The wild U-10 diver scallops are given an Asian touch with Okinawan sweet potatoes, porcini mushrooms, and snow peas, accompanied by a coconut broth poured tableside. Maine lobsters—steamed, split, and roasted—are especially good with basil yuzu butter. As great as things are, Lakeside is only getting better. In recent months, the restaurant added a few tanks and picked up the live seafood and langoustine program that once thrived at the now-closed Costa di Mare.
How to book: Score a reservation via Seven Rooms.