- How Much House Can I Afford? Home Affordability Calculator
- The Best and Worst Foods at Whole Foods in 2021—Ranked! — Eat This Not That
- Best Golf Courses in San Francisco, USA | Planet Golf
- Coin Vectors & Illustrations for Free Download | Freepik
- The 30 Best Healthy Foods to Buy at Target, Dietitians Say
Main content starts here, tab to start navigating
Influenced by the flavors of North Africa and Provençe, Le Cavalier is a neo-brasserie offering thoughtfully sourced French classics and inventive riffs on French staples paired with natural wines designed to complement our fare.
Learn more about our latest happenings. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
“Le Cavalier” (pronounced: luh-KAH-vuhl-YAY) honors the deep equestrian tradition in the Brandywine River Valley. In the early 20th century when the Hotel opened, visitors would arrive by horse as often as they would by automobile or by foot. Finally, the du Pont family’s history of horsemanship, from William du Pont Jr. and Marion du Pont Scott to Frolic Weymouth, provided further validation of the new moniker.
The Le Cav Team is excited for you to share this unforgettable experience.