The Complete American Sign Language Course Online (ASL Masterclass)
Learn American Sign Language online with Cudoo, and start signing in no time!
Only @ $359.99 $59.99
(*Limited Period Offer)
Already have an account? Log in
(9.00 AM To 6 PM EST)
100 hours of learning
Certificate of completion
Full lifetime access
Available on Web and Mobiles
Experience the full range of our American Sign Language online courses with this CPD accredited all in one bundle.
Learn the basics from the sign language alphabet to more advanced signs, such as medical emergencies. This bundle is exactly what you need to become confident in sign language for all situations – offered at the best value with nothing else like it!
Learn ASL Online
American Sign Language is the most widely used form of communication amongst the Deaf and Hard of hearing. There are almost 200 colleges or universities around the U.S. that accept ASL for their foreign language graduation requirement.
The need for American Sign Language speakers is continuing to rise. Set yourself apart from the other applicants and integrate within the Deaf community by learning ASL online.
No prior experience/knowledge required
American Sign Language – Level 1
During our online ASL course, we will walk you through the basics of ASL. These topics include but are not limited to:
- Easy Signs: Driving a car, swimming, eating, food, gender
- Sign Language Alphabet (Manual Alphabet): Learn an alternative to the English alphabet, this language has a sign for every letter in the alphabet
- Numbers: 1-100
- Time of Day: Phrases such as “good morning”, time basics and placing yourself in the past or future
- Pronouns: Personal – Possessive and reflexive
- Family Members: Immediate & extended family, friendship, and manners
- Occupations: teachers, hairdressers, lawyers, chefs, etc…
American Sign Language – Level 2
Our online ASL course (Level 2) will teach you how to effectively communicate with others through sign. You’ll learn how to ask questions, locate objects, sign in past and future tenses, and much more.
- Question Words: The W’s and how to state that you’re asking a question while signing
- Prepositions: Locations of objects and placing yourself “before” or “after”
- At Home: The various rooms throughout the house and the things in them
- Action Verbs: to know/not know, cleaning, to want, etc…
- Food: Various types of food, cooking, utensils
- Signing tenses: Present, future & past
American Sign Language – Level 3
This course is for anyone who already has the basics of conversation covered, such as introductions. At the end of this course, you will be able to comfortably apply your skills in everyday situations. You will learn everything you need to successfully communicate with someone using sign language such as:
- Hobbies: discuss things like going to the gym, reading, movies, music, and more!
- Weather: a necessary conversation topic in any language
- Comparisons: labeling and judging something as good or bad, the best or the worst
- Fashion: learn how to shop with ASL and about the different types of clothing
- Money: learn how to discuss money at the bank, in stores, and at home
- Directions: giving and asking for help using the landmarks and destinations
- Medical emergencies: temperatures, body parts and various ailments that may be needed in emergency situations
- Deaf Etiquette: essential tips such as how to appropriately behave/react with a Deaf individual
American Sign Language for Babies & Toddlers
Baby sign language is a specialized sign language used to communicate with preverbal infants and toddlers. Boosts the infant’s vocabulary and mental development and improve parent-child relationships. You will learn everything you need to successfully communicate with babies and toddlers using sign language such as:
- Manual Alphabet
- Friends and Family
- Useful Verbs
- and more
Scuba Diving Hand Signals Course
Learn a variety of scuba diving signals for underwater communication
- A comprehensive list of general signals such as go left, go right, go around
- Vital emergency signals such as stuck, stung, tired, hot
- Marine life signals such as lobster, jellyfish, lionfish
- and much more!
Bonus: American Sign Language Book – E-book Edition
A new Sign Language book is aimed at breaking the barriers between the Deaf community and the rest of society, This book will introduce you to American Sign Language, it’s origins, background, and etiquette. This book will provide you with everything you need to begin using Sign Language in practical, everyday situations, from talking about family, to planing a party, giving your contact details, to dealing with “medical situations” etc.
This course is CPD Accredited
The CPD Group dedicated to ensuring that all the activities accredited adhere to the highest standards. This ensures that you are getting the best experience possible, with a high-quality, engaging courses.
Our all in one American sign language bundle include
Track your progress with a personalized learner dashboard.
Video Examples & Exercises
Get video examples of American Sign Language words and phrases.
Get CPD credits as well as Continuous Education Units towards your professional development.
Purchase with confidence: get your money back if you are not happy with the course
Make a difference while learning ASL Online
Cudoo provides free learning to all public libraries and non-profits worldwide supporting a wide range of worthy causes including the environment, homelessness, underprivileged communities, kids, science, etc.
Organizations, charities and libraries
Free courses donated
Lives changed through positive impact in communities
Top Student Reviews
I loved doing my courses with Cudoo and I’m excited to hear that more Sign Language classes are coming soon! I will be taking those courses with Cudoo!! Thank you!
The method of teaching is excellent, and the order of the words, using the “cartoon” and the video is EXCELLENT. I like the idea of having the little quizzes for each section before moving on.
I do feel I’m learning something useful, and I am very thankful to have found Cudoo. Cudoo also provides a course free to underprivileged students around the world. That makes it all worthwhile.
For whom this online ASL certificate program designed?
Our American sign language certificate course would add value to:
- People who engage with the general public, from salespeople to medical professionals, who will be capable of better comprehending their deaf clients and consumers
- People in close proximity to deaf individuals such as family, friends, and coworkers
- Individuals who are losing their hearing capability and becoming isolated since they can’t comprehend and converse as well as they once did
- Health professionals or first responders as they need to converse with people in case of an emergency
- Students aspiring to work as interpreters in schools, government entities, hospitals, or media
Why should I enrol for American sign language courses?
A Unique Way of Expressing Yourself
The American Sign Language (ASL) is distinct from spoken and written English and allows students to convey themselves in a novel fashion. Learners can enhance their cognitive capabilities and concentration levels by enrolling in American sign language courses.
Communicate with family members and other ASL Speakers
American Sign Language (ASL) is the most widely used form of communication amongst hard of hearing individuals around the world. With our online ASL classes, you can connect better with your Deaf partner, parent, friend or colleague.
Grow in your professional life
Knowing ASL is an advantage for almost any line of work, especially for jobs where you have to interact with people such as; teachers, nurses, baristas and flight attendants. Whether you choose to learn sign language for a loved one, your career or for the opportunity to integrate with the Deaf Community, it will give you an amazing new perspective of the world.
Be eligible for Continuing Educational Units
There are almost 200 colleges or universities around the U.S. that accepts ASL for their foreign language graduation requirement. Our courses may be eligible to be taken as a Continuing Education Unit.
Communicate in many different situations
In healthcare and emergency services, ASL is a key skill that could set you apart from other applicants. Having an ASL speaker on the team in an emergency situation could save a life. In the hospitality world, there are various different regulations. Did you know that hotels are federally regulated and are supposed to have an ASL speaker on staff?
Communicate when diving underwater
We can’t verbally speak underwater but we can sign. ASL is essential for scuba diving. ASL is used by two of the major diving companies in the United States; PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) and NAUI (National Association of Underwater Instructors.)
Career tracks after earning a certification in ASL
- You get the opportunity to work as a translator or interpreter in various professions, including media
- ASL-certified teachers and teaching assistants are highly regarded in classroom teaching
- ASL proficiency is also in demand for specific roles in healthcare, academia, and rehabilitation
Top perks of enrolling in American sign language lessons online
Despite the best approach to learning ASL is through responsive engagement with other individuals, there are several advantages to learning ASL online:
- You get the flexibility to learn ASL online as per your convenience, pace, location, and schedule
- Online ASL course is much more affordable than conventional training, thanks to the lower overhead costs
Get access to a full range of our ASL courses online with over 100 hours of learning!
Levels 1, 2, and 3 and a bonus course:
Sign Language for Babies and Toddlers.
Already have an account? Log in
Frequently Asked Questions
Full ASL Bundle Course @ $59.99
Get It Now!