- Sand Coin là gì? Dự án The SandBox? Thông tin về đồng SAND mới nhất
- America’s favorite fast food chain unchanged for 8th straight year
- THE BEST 10 German Restaurants in Chicago, IL – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
- Lý thuyết cấp số cộng – loigiaihay.com
- 15 Air Fryer Appetizers & Snacks – Real Simple Good
The course outlines the international basic life support (BLS) 2015 guidelines and compares them to the 2010 version. We explore the details and categories that changed in delivering BLS and CPR to people of all ages and break down these life-saving techniques into easy steps.
We then discuss what to do once you arrive at the scene, alone or as part of a group. We show you how to check for responsiveness, use automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and open the patient’s airways if they’re struggling to breathe. We also take you through mouth-to-mouth and mouth-to-nose ventilation.
The course is free and can be accessed anytime and anywhere as you learn at your own pace. The skills you pick up here could help you save a life one day so sign up to qualify for international accreditation that indicates that you have received this valuable training. The certificate you earn here could help you become your workplace’s safety officer but its true value lies in the knowledge that you could protect those around you in an emergency, including those involving children that occur in the home.
Start Course Now