- What Is Competitor Analysis | How to Do Competitive Research | Mailchimp
- Restaurant Manager Tips – Best Ones to Know – Tripleseat
- Salty Sow – American Gastropub – Mindfully Sourced / Handcrafted Food + Drink
- Popular 90s Candy and Snacks Still Available to Buy Today | Hip2Save
- The Cheapest Full Coverage Car Insurance (August 2022)
What is Aquarius?
Aquarius is designed to supercharge trading on Stellar, bring more liquidity and give control over how it is distributed
across various market pairs. It adds incentives for SDEX traders (“market maker rewards”) and rewards for AMM liquidity providers.
Aquarius allows community to set rewards for selected markets through on-chain voting.
What is AQUA token?
AQUA is the currency for rewards and on-chain voting in Aquarius. AQUA holders can vote for market pairs that
need more liquidity and select trusted assets. Traders and LPs earn AQUA on selected market pairs. AQUA will
play an important role in projects built on Stellar. Majority of AQUA tokens will be distributed to
network participants and market makers. Contact email for institutional investors – tokens[at]aqua.network.
Incentives for liquidity providers
The core use case of the AQUA token is to increase liquidity on Stellar. This will be achieved
by incentivizing market makers on SDEX and AMM LPs.
Governance for token holders
Token holders will vote for market pairs requiring liquidity to allocate rewards.
AQUA is also an utility token to govern the Aquarius protocol through on-chain DAO voting.
AQUA tokens will be integrated in other projects built on Stellar and may provide holders with
additional benefits within the Stellar ecosystem.