Getting Started Checklist: e-learning @ LSUE
The checklist below will assist you in navigating the e-learning enrollment process
at LSUE. While this information should be sufficient to get you through the process,
we are always ready to assist if you need help. LSUE has a dedicated enrollment services
hotline for our e-learning and CALL students. If you are having problems or just
have questions please give us a call at (337) 550-1369. You can also email us at
Assess your Readiness for e-learning
- While e-learning provides us with a level of convenience by allowing us to participate
in classes on an anytime / anywhere schedule it is definitely not for everyone. It
requires a great level of self-discipline and a comfort level with technology. Before
enrolling for online courses please take a moment to complete our survey of student
readiness for e-learning students. Click here to begin.
- For more information on admissions requirements please contact us at (337) 550-1369.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for admission online at www.lsue.edu/apply.
- The $25 non-refundable application fee is applied after the student registers for
- In compliance with Act No. 251 of the 2006 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature,
LSU Eunice requires that all students provide satisfactory evidence of current immunization
against meningococcal disease as a condition of registration for courses. Applicants
may go to http://web.lsue.edu/apply/immunizations.asp for essential information regarding meningitis. If you did not choose to claim exemption
to this requirement on your application for admission, you may download the appropriate
immunization forms from the link above. Students who are taking all courses online are exempt from this requirement.
- Receive your acceptance letter with your myLSUE User ID and Password from the LSU
Eunice Admissions Office. Your myLSUE account is your passport to services on campus. From
here you will register for classes, pay your fees, review your transcripts, read email,
access your online courses, and more.
- Submit required records. Please contact your former high school and any other colleges
or universities you may have attended in the past and request that a copy of your
academic transcript be sent to LSU Eunice. They should be addressed to the LSU Eunice
Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 1129, Eunice, LA 70535. New students may be asked
to provide ACT scores to allow for proper placement into Math and English courses.
- The majority of LSU Eunice students receive some type of financial assistance. Students
wishing to apply for financial aid should do so well in advance of the semester they
plan to enroll. Additional information regarding the financial aid process can be
found online. The first step is to complete the online FAFSA form found at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa.
- Students can monitor the process of their financial aid application and awards through
myLSUE. Click the "Financial Aid" tab on the welcome page. Once an award is offered you
must accept it before it will be applied to your account. This can all be done online.
Advising and Registration
- Visit with your academic advisor to discuss your program of study and to select courses
for the upcoming semester. For most e-learning students advising sessions take place
either by telephone or email. It is recommend that you email your advisor to schedule
a telephone advising session. All students must consult with their advisor each semester
before they are granted clearance to enroll in courses through myLSUE. Students can find their assigned advisor's name and contact information on their
customized myLSUE Welcome page.
- Register for classes by logging on to myLSUE and clicking the "Registration" tab on your custom welcome page. Your user ID and
password were provided in the acceptance letter sent to you by the Office of Admission.
Payment of Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and Fees may be paid online through myLSUE. Select the "Pay Fees" tab on your welcome page. For assistance with the fee payment
process please contact the Office of Business Affairs at (337) 550-1262 or toll free
in state (888) FOR LSUE (888-367-5783) extension 262.
- Students enrolling in e-learning courses that are unable to visit the campus may order
their books online at bookstore.lsue.edu or by placing an order over the phone. Call the bookstore at (337) 550-1281.
Once you've checked off all of the items above, you've successfully completed the
enrollment process. Again, if you have questions or require assistance please call
us at (337) 550-1369 or email email@example.com.