- STEP (STEP) Price, Chart & News | Binance: STEP price, STEP price, STEP value
- Hanover Insurance Reviews
- Understand the differences between AD&D and life insurance | LGFCU Personal Finance
- Keto Snacks Target – Davis Studio Vermont
- Top 10 Travel Companies in the World by Sales in 2020, Travel Industry Factsheet
If you didn’t get to Mindfreak magician Criss Angel’s new restaurant in Overton, you’ll have to wait. The restaurant — Cablp, short for Criss Angel’s Breakfast, Lunch & Pizza — temporarily closes for 30 days to regroup. The restaurant opened 65 miles northeast of Las Vegas in the former Sugars Home Plate restaurant on July 24.
Angel took to Twitter to announce the closing, effective immediately. “Las Vegas and the surrounding areas have been lining up since 7 a.m. to close every day. We have been averaging over 750 customers per day. While we are thrilled to be able to serve so many people, the volume of visitors and meals exceeded even our most ambitious projections by fourfold, resulting in running out of food and supplies every day and our spot on POS system has crashed multiple times,” he tells fans.
We’re grateful for the support&food love. In order to fulfill our promise of delicious food&excellence in customer service we need to expand our operation immediately in order to meet the unbelievable demand. We are closed now until August. Thank u for your patience&understanding pic.twitter.com/AdNyXzk5Yl
— Criss Angel (@CrissAngel) July 29, 2021
Additional staff, a new refrigeration system, and an expanded kitchen are in the works. “We need to expand our team, kitchen, and refrigeration. We will be closing, unfortunately, for about 30 days while we make these important changes in record time,” Angel says in a Twitter video.
Angel and his partners, pizzamaker Mike Baram and brother Costa Sarantakos, brought on executive chef Amy Coram Reynolds to handle the menu that takes a something-for-everyone approach.
Angel performs his 90-minute Mindfreak magic show at Planet Hollywood Resort.
• ‘Mindfreak’ Criss Angel’s Cablp Restaurant Opens in Overton With Breakfast, Lunch, and Pizza [ELV]
• ‘Mindfreak’ Magician Criss Angel Dives Into the Restaurant Business in Overton [ELV]
• All Coverage of Cablp [ELV]
Sign up for the
Sign up for our newsletter.
Thanks for signing up!
Check your inbox for a welcome email.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please enter a valid email and try again.