: 40 hours
Share This Course:
How to Get a Massachusetts Real Estate License
The steps to become a real estate agent in Massachusetts
Not interested in all of the details? The basic steps to get your MA real estate salesperson license and become a real estate agent are:
- Be at least 18 years old and have a social security number.
- Take the 40 hour Massachusetts real estate course.
- Register to take the Massachusetts real estate test using your course completion certificate.
- Pass the Massachusetts real estate test.
- Pay $150 for your license. You get your license on the spot when you pass the test.
- That’s it, you’ve got your Massachusetts real estate license. Go sell some real estate!
Brokers will also need to have at least 3 years of work experience as a licensed Massachusetts salesperson, and be bonded for $5,000.
Now that you know the basic steps to get your real estate license, let’s talk in depth about what you’ll need to get licensed, what each step entails, and what it’s going to cost.
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
Disclaimer: Course requirements and pricing are subject to change. Students are advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to purchase. All courses offered on this site are processed and administered through third-party companies. Cameron.Academy does not process payments nor issue refunds. Responsibilities of the user-selected third-party company (or companies) include publishing and updating content, payment processing and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring, grading, reporting, issuing certification (paper and/or digital), and providing various products. All customer and/or technical support will be provided through the user-selected third-party. Therefore, Cameron.Academy does not assume any responsibility nor liability for issues that may arise as a result of purchasing these third-party courses and/or products.