- The best public golf courses and golf resorts in Alaska
- Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant – Flushing, NY | Groupon
- Top Plumbers Rhode Island, Cranston, Providence Clogged Drains | Boilers
- Rudolph Celery Snacks – Healthy Christmas Snack Idea – Natural Beach Living
- Using Priority Pass at an Airport Restaurant – Travel Hacking Mom
Great addition to Manor!!
My family is from Louisiana and I am happy to say I was very pleased!! The dirty rice, jambalaya, and catfish were great. We topped our meal off with bread pudding…It was great! The Zydeco music in the background kept me swaying in my seat the whole meal!
I cannot say enough of the great food, ambiance and friendly folks at Maxines! I have not found any food as close to New Orleans as this place and the bread pudding is to die for! I always say I’m stuffed when I’m about ready to leave but there is ALWAYS room for dessert! Great prices and if you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! ?
A gem in manor on Highway 290. My wife and I stopped for dinner on Tuesday January 8 and are happy to say we were really impressed with the food, service and atmosphere (zydeco music). Maxines does “really bring Louisiana to Texas. My wife is French Creole from Natchitoches Louisiana and she found the food to be very authentic. We were greeted with a smile, had a very attentive waitress and went got to meet one of the owners, Karen. I ad the Trio and Brenda had jambalaya with dirty rice and a piece of catfish. This followed appetizers of boudin balls and cajun egg rolls. Needless to say we brought home enough for another meal. We highly recommend Maxines Gumbo House.