- Phlebotomy | Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health Sciences
- Nudge® Coffee Snacks will energize and delight Kroger customers across the U.S. in 2,000 stores
- ? JUST Price Prediction: Can JST Crypto Hit $1 in 2022?
- USAA Home Insurance Review (2022)
- Steps to establish an FDI company in Vietnam – 2020 updated (part 1)
With soaring cliffs and majestic arches, Mt. Cloud Mountain is an awe-inspiring place to visit. It may be this part of the South’s best-kept secret. Mt. Cloud is located on a 1300 acre tract of land at an elevation of 2700 feet, atop the Cumberland Mountains, and six miles out of LaFollette, Tennessee. It contains what is believed to be one of the longest chains of solid rock in the South. From the top you can get a breathtaking view of the valley below, Norris Lake, The Great Smoky Mountains, and Knoxville, Tennessee. In 1893, Harvey LaFollette, the founder of LaFollette, purchased the land and chose to have his summer home here, surrounded by unbelievable beauty with a mountain stream in his front lawn and deer playing in the back yard. In l953 Jim McCloud purchased the land and began sightseeing tours of the mountain of the many overlooks, natural bridges, waterfalls, and amazing rock formations. In 1991 a group of investors led by the late Paul Fields (Mt. Cloud Inc) purchased the land from Jim McCloud’s daughter Ann Robertson and began developing this wonderful property.